joanna
Actually I got pissed when I heard the news na may duty pla kami this week. oh, hell. At nalaman ko lang yun 2 days before mag duty sa BRH. I really have no idea kung saang area kami. At dahil nga wala akong idea.. di ako nagdala ng scrub suit! then nalaman ko nalng from a group mate na OR pala kami.. errr.. Good thing Azai was kind enough to lend me hers. I love you donya!

So there..

We handled 5 cases..
Bloody-messy-shocking major cases and some clean-suture-churva minor ones at minsan observe lang. lol. May kasabay kaming school kaya unahan. Oh well, in summary, "masakit sa paa mag OR nurse!". haha.

Anyway, from that exposure, lalo ko tuloy gustong mag tuloy sa medicine.. surgeon? nah. Well, since birth naman that's my ultimate dream na. Me, a cardiologist? a pediatrician? a neurologist? or an OB? haha. Who knows. =) well frist goal ko is to graduate in nursing, to pass the board exam, then tsaka na ako magdedecide which field ako mag fo-focus. Mag work nalang kaya agad ako? hmm.. haha. Excited! Next week I'll be in Manila na pala ulit. Should I plan a gathering for the clan? or should I spend my time nalang with my honey and paperworks. haha. (Why choose when I can have both! emf. lol.) I'm so bangag na talaga. Time to sleep. Just got home from Batangas eh. Soo tired. gudnytie!~
0 Responses