joanna
This day was like errrr..

It's raining hard and I'm wearing my all-white-uniform. great. amf.

Heavy traffic early in the morning... an hour and a half from our house to my school?!

The panelist were late. We started defending at 3pm, dapat 8am pa noh. kamusta ka naman?

We waited for 7 hours. Then less than 10mins lang kami nagdefend.

We were asked na pakainin ang panelist. or else, rejected lahat ng thesis namin.

I left my payong sa school. wala na akong payong!

Im dead HUNGRY. Nawala ako sa mood mag lunch. pft.

He went to MOA without ME. Kala ko ba di ka pupunta kapag di ako kasama? whatever!

Walang signal ang SunCel. Ang hirap tumawag. darn it.

He keeps on nagging at me. hell.

Now he's mad..
Now he doesn't care..

This is really a f*%#! $#!t day.
I hope these wont happen again.
EVER!
0 Responses