joanna
The long wait is over. At 9PM, 48 days after the board exam, the result has been released. click here. Out of 77,901 who took the exam, only 32,617 passed. That's roughly 41.87% of the national passing rate. And I'm blessed and thankful to say, I made it! :) *Kung alam nyo lng kung gano ako kabado sa result. My hands were shaking while I'm opening the site. Hindi pa ako nakatulog the night before. haha.*


Though I'm truly overwhelmed for this achievement, I can't taste the sweet nectar of victory, fully. For my cousin and some of my friends didn't made it on the list. -- I still believe in you guys. As I always say, this exam is not the only means to determine how a great nurse you will be. I know that God is constantly working in your lives, you may not notice it right now, but believe that God is arranging things in your favor. Just continue to believe and trust God's plan for you and never loose hope, never! :)

Congratulations also to:
- Ma. Khatrina Alinea
- Aracele Atienza
- Monsoure Bayani
- Valerie Laja
- Jericho Miles Dimaculangan
- Geneveve Ambay
- Maydelyn Anne Mercado
- April Genesis Ompoc
- Kevin Anton Dayleg
- Marc Renz Peregrino
- Tiffany Atienza
- Angelica Endozo
- Jhyll Marie Dimaano
- Alvin Panghulan
- Anna Anchores
- Diane Cheng
- Anne Malinis
- Mark Robert Beltran
- Rudolph Angelo Candelario
... and to all NLE passers!

To my family, LSC and SRG. Thank you. And for all those who believed and prayed for me. Maraming salamat! :)

***

Papa God, thank you for this wonderful blessing You have given me. Thank you for acknowledging all my hardships and sacrifices. Thank you for keeping Your word. You've been with me from day one and until the end, who haven't left me. Bless the people who have helped me to win this battle. I promise to take care of this license, and for a thousand times.. Father, Thank You. I bring back all the glory unto Your name, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Your child,
JOANNA MICHELL FAUSTINO ALCASID, RN.
mood:

Labels: edit post
0 Responses