joanna

Family get-together comming up!! woooooooot!~ i'll be busy this week up to new year na.. ohh noo. Oh well, its ok.. madami namang pagkain weh *drools*. hahhaha.. food trip!! yeah *evil smile*

So my family and I went to Canlubang, Laguna to celebrate Christmas with my other lolos and lolas. Golly, bloated na tummy ko, yet I cant stop myself grabbing and chewing the victuals within my reach.. NON-STOP, as I may say. haha. My cousins and I already sat near the table para madaling kumuha ng food. Almost lahat ata ng leche flan kaming tatlo lang kumain. haha. Almost all the delights were sweets, the cakes, the cookies, yummy.. kaya ayan... migraine! karma XD *well atleast I did satisfy my appetite..* VERY satisfied =)

can't wait for New Year's Eve!!!!!! yehey!

Anyway..

*singing*
"give love on Christmas day..." haha.

Happy first day sweetie... *hugs*
0 Responses