joanna
BSN 3-1

yeah.. fixed na.. and we CAN'T do anything about it.. but then, I guess ok na din toh. I still have kevs, azai, allen, edwin, ian and rosemarie with me.. so no need to worry.. haha.. back-up guys.. back-up!! :)


Lotus CLan

haaysss.. mula nung nagkagulo.. naghiwalay na talaga ang clan.. good thing we still count them as friends.. and not enemies.. although may konting conflict sa ibang members.. well atleast nandun pa din ang samahan.. Damn.. i miss the old Lotus.. :(

It doesn't mean that I dont like the Lotus Clan today.. its just different, so different..

I really cant understand some members in the clan.. honestly, sometimes.. nakikisama nalang tlaga ako.. i must accept the fact na iba-iba talaga ang mga tao.. but then.. mahirap din mag-adjust noh.. especially if it's beyond your limits already..

I'm planning to resign as major of the clan.. Most of the time I feel useless.. How can I help the clan if I cant help myself.. *sigh* I just hope everything will be fine na.. we need cooperation badly.. for the incomming TW.. crap. :(

Syuveil, get well soon.. we miss you already..


Clan's 6th EB this Sat :) woohhoo!!
0 Responses